The nominee* should
- Be an individual who has made a unique contribution to the field of AAC or has had a unique experience as a person who uses AAC
- Have public speaking experience
- Be able to engage in an interactive question-and-answer session with the audience
The lecture must meet the standards for learning activities offered for ASHA CEUs and must be
- Scholarly in nature
- Presented at the graduate level or above
- Delivered by a presenter with recognized scholarly competence in the topic
For more information, including a list of past recipients/presenters, go to The Edwin and Esther Prentke AAC Distinguished Lecture webpage.
Nomination Period: Now through January 25, 2013, 3:00 p.m. EST
To submit a nomination, email SIGs@asha.org and specify "AAC Lecture" in the subject line; instructions about accessing the nomination site will be provided within two business days.