Immediate need for an AAC Specialist in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area. This is an opportunity to join our team at the Speech Pathology Group and collaborate with a seasoned AAC Specialist and Assistive Technology Provider. Must be familiar with:
- A range of AAC devices and platforms (i.e. PRC, Saltillo, Tobii)
- AAC apps for Mobile Tablets (i.e. TouchChat, Sonoflex, Proloquo2go)
- A knowledge of alternate access (i.e. EyeGaze, Switch adaptations, Auditory Scanning)
- Low and lite tech AAC (i.e. PECS, Boardmaker, VOCA)
- Strong documentation and writing skills for AAC device funding
- An ability to build capacity with the IEP Team for programming, effective use, and language facilitation with AAC
- CFs with AAC coursework will be considered. Assistive Technology experience is a bonus!
The Speech Pathology Group has developed widespread recognition for providing quality diagnostic and intervention services. This is a direct result of its' unique employee mentoring program and strong, collaborative client relationships. There is opportunity for career advancement and professional growth.
Direct AAC questions to Kathy Beatty, M.A. CCC-SLP, AAC Specialist - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact: Mary Piermarini