Does Assistive Technology (AT) play a role in your life?
Do you use an assistive device to get things done, or to make your life easier?
Have you modified a device to make it work better, or come up with your own device?
Then show off your AT!
Share your ideas and win some cash doing it.The purpose of the contest is to showcase the creative ways people with disabilities use assistive technology in their daily lives. Many people with disabilities use assistive technologies to accomplish tasks they otherwise could not. Sometimes they modify a commercial device or improvise their own device to meet a specific need. By sharing your ideas and the solutions you created, you can motivate and inspire others who are looking for solutions of their own.
Five finalists will be selected from submitted videos and posted to the AT Network Channel on Youtube. Online voting by the public will determine the winner. The winning video will be featured on the new AT Network website.
The winning Video will receive,
1st Prize $400
How to Enter:
2nd Prize $150
3rd Prize $75
- Create your video in accordance with the Official Rules and post it to your youtube.com account.
- Complete the entry form located at http://www.atnet.org/video-contest
- Include your name, address, email, telephone number, age, a description of your video and the URL to your unlisted Youtube video.
- Read and accept the Official Rules.
- No more than 2 Entries may be submitted by any one Entrant.
- Contest begins at 8:00 AM (PST), Wednesday, November 7, 2012.
- All submissions must be received no later than 11:59PM (PST), Friday, January 18, 2013.
- Tell your friends and family to vote for your video beginning February 6, 2013. The Online Voting period ends on 11:59PM (PST), February 28, 2013.
- The winning entries will be notified via email by March 8, 2013.