Take a look at Judy Bailey's informative website that explores many aspects of AAC practice: a variety of methods, personal stories from AAC users, and links to online resources where you can learn more about a wide variety of AAC-related areas for exploration.
Enjoy these links straight from www.EveryoneCommunicates.org!
- AAC in a Nutshell
- Cued Speech
- Facilitated Communication
- Gestures, Body Language, Cues, Behavior
- Picture and Symbol Systems
- Sign Language
- Social Stories (for children), Social Articles (for adolescents and adults)
- Technology (No-tech, low tech, light tech, high tech)
- Visual Strategies for Expressive and Receptive Communication
- Personal Stories
- Learn More
- About the Site