The Southern California Augmentative and Alternative Communication Network...

...is a support group for professional development, problem solving, leadership, mentoring, and training in the use of augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) to develop communication in non-speaking and minimally verbal individuals in the Southern California Region.

Follow this blog via email at the right.
Join our email list: socalaacnetwork@gmail.com
Friend us on Facebook SoCal AAC
Follow us on Twitter @SCAACN

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Online training from PRC - Friday, 2/26

 
Making AAC Work: LIVE Online Implementation Classes
(For the Week of February 22, 2016)
Getting Beyond Basic Requesting
•  Fri, February 26, 2016
•  11:00a.m. - 12:00p.m. ET

•  Price: $35.00  
ASHA CEUs: 0.1


"PRC's online trainings are quick and efficient.  I loved that I could take my lunch to learn something new that I could start incorporating immediately into my therapy plans." - Teresa H.

REGISTER NOW        
Apps to Help Grow Language
•  Fri, February 26, 2016
•  3:00p.m. - 4:00p.m. ET

•  Price: $35.00  
ASHA CEUs: 0.1


"I loved this course.  It was fun and really got me thinking about "fun" ways to teach new vocabulary or reinforce learned vocabulary." - Marsha B.

REGISTER NOW        

No comments:

Post a Comment