The Southern California Augmentative and Alternative Communication Network...

...is a support group for professional development, problem solving, leadership, mentoring, and training in the use of augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) to develop communication in non-speaking and minimally verbal individuals in the Southern California Region.

Follow this blog via email at the right.
Join our email list: socalaacnetwork@gmail.com
Friend us on Facebook SoCal AAC
Follow us on Twitter @SCAACN

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November Online Trainings from PRC


Teaching Language in the Classroom: Speaking, Reading and Writing with AAC

•  November 16, 2015 (Monday), 12:00p.m. to 1:00p.m. ET
•  Price: $35.00
•  ASHA CEUs: 0.1

"This was a great course for learning how to incorporate devices into daily activities in a classroom!" - Rachel F.


Ten Tips to Help Grow Language

•  November 16, 2015 (Monday), 3:00p.m. to 4:30p.m. ET
•  Price: $49.00
•  ASHA CEUs: 0.15

"I am not an SLP.  I am a grandmother/caretaker doing my best to be a good conversation partner for my grandson.  Online courses like this help me accomplish my goals!" - Barbara K.

Getting Beyond Basic Requesting

•  November 17, 2015 (Tuesday), 3:00p.m. to 4:00p.m. ET
•  Price: $35.00
•  ASHA CEUs: 0.1

"PRC's online trainings are quick and efficient. I loved that I could take my lunch to learn something new that I could start incorporating immediately into my therapy plans." - Teresa H. 



AAC Evaluations: Painting a Successful Submission

•  November 18, 2015 (Wednesday), 11:00a.m. to 12:00p.m. ET
•  Price: $35.00
•  ASHA CEUs: 0.1

"This was a quick and easy guide for submission of reports.  All questions were answered and it was delivered in a very clear way." - Kim M.



AAC 101: Using Early Language Development to Guide AAC Intervention

•  November 18, 2015 (Wednesday), 3:00p.m. to 4:00p.m. ET
•  Price: $35.00
•  ASHA CEUs: 0.1

"I found this to be one of the most enjoyable trainings I have participated in - from the cost to the ease of interaction.  Lots of valuable information in a short period of time.  Thank you." - Pier R.


Apps to Help Grow Language

•  November 19, 2015 (Thursday), 3:00p.m. to 4:00p.m. ET
•  Price: $35.00
•  ASHA CEUs: 0.1

"I loved this course. It was fun and really got me thinking about "fun" ways to teach new vocabulary or reinforce learned vocabulary." - Marsha B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment