The Southern California Augmentative and Alternative Communication Network...

...is a support group for professional development, problem solving, leadership, mentoring, and training in the use of augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) to develop communication in non-speaking and minimally verbal individuals in the Southern California Region.

Follow this blog via email at the right.
Join our email list: socalaacnetwork@gmail.com
Friend us on Facebook SoCal AAC
Follow us on Twitter @SCAACN

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Research: Seeking Adults Using AAC


From ASHA Community's SIG 12 AAC message board:

My name is Kristen Muller and I am a master's speech-language pathology student at the University of Kansas. I am conducting a survey research study that explores employment and employment-related barriers for adults who use AAC. The main objective of this study is to gain information that can be used to increase employment rates for adults who use AAC. This study has been approved by the Institutional Review Board at the University of Kansas.

I would greatly appreciate if members of SIG 12 could send my survey to adults who are employed and use AAC. If you have any further questions about my study please e-mail me at kmuller2@kumc.edu or call me at 501-517-0393.

Thank you!
-------------------------------------------
Kristen Muller
Overland Park, KS

No comments:

Post a Comment